Process flow: the discharge basket is in place—the copper tube passes through the nesting roller to the front pinch mechanism through the loop detection mechanism — cleaning the outer wall—blowing dry—horizontal straightening—vertical straightening—vertical pinch—induction heating—insulation— Quenching and cooling - blow drying - pinch tensioning mechanism - receiving
Selection of main technical parameters of copper tube induction heating continuous annealing furnace
Copper and copper alloy
Annealed pipe outer diameter
Maximum wall thickness
IF power total power
Tube maximum annealing temperature
550 ° C
Normal annealing temperature of pipe
400-450 ° C
Maximum material weight
Maximum rewinding and reeling drive capability:
2000kg (+ pocket copper pipe)
Annealing copper tube quality standards:
Conforms to current national standards
Control the total power of the power supply
Total installed power of the unit
Total weight of equipment
Hydraulic system pressure
Hydraulic system flow
Compressed air pressure
Compressed gas dosage
Power closed loop cooling tower
Open loop cooling tower
Unit width 12620mm
The center of the unit is 1100mm high
Total length of the unit 27050 Mm
The total height of the unit is 2200mm
Retracting center distance 24000 mm
Total installed capacity ( 1000 kW)
IF power total power
Total motor power
Control power supply
TL400/×4 0 0
2×4 0 0
The main technical specifications of the copper tube induction heating continuous annealing furnace (referred to as annealing furnace) are as follows:
Maximum annealing speed (m/min)
Intermediate frequency power supply nominal power (kW)
Annealed pipe maximum outer diameter (mm)
Annealed pipe minimum outer diameter (mm)
Tube maximum annealing temperature (°C)
Normal annealing temperature of pipe (°C)
Fourth, the scope of supply and price
Name and model
Unit price (million)
Active unwinder discharge motor AC5.5KW
Horizontal straightening machine
Straightening motor AC30KW
Vertical straightening machine
Length gauge device
SCR intermediate frequency power supply
400KW / 6KHZ nitrogen protection system
Quenching and cooling blow dryer
Receiving motor AC5.5KW
Straightening mechanism hydraulic system
Straightening mechanism electronic control system
Low voltage distribution cabinet and PLC control
Closed loop cooling tower
ZXZ-N20 / 40T medium frequency power supply
Open cooling tower
K-100T quenching cooling device
Cooling line and valve
All cooling lines
Cable wiring and piping
All lines and cables
Computer control core
Industrial computer control and monitoring
Temperature measurement system
Commissioning installation costs
Introduction of mechanical equipment for copper tube induction heating continuous annealing furnace
The unit consists of unwinding machine, unwinding looper, horizontal pinch feeding roller, cleaning device, straightening device, traction mechanism, pre-bending device, receiving device and electronic control system.
1. Power unwinding machine: It consists of motor, reducer, frame, tray and brake device. The high-material frame of the Φ3050X800mm (1500 mm) disc puller is allowed to be placed on the tray, and the coiled tubing is used as the raw material of the wound pipe.
Unwinding motor: AC change Y112M-4 5.5KW 1440r/min.
2. Unwinding looper: consisting of bracket, support arm, idler, vertical roller, swing arm and other components. It supports the pipe to a certain height through the roller, guides the pipe by the vertical roller, and smoothly introduces the horizontal pinch from the tray. Pair of rolls. The rotation speed of the unwinding disc is the swing angle of the swing arm, and the swing ratio is amplified by a pair of gears, input into the computer system, the frequency is adjusted, and the rotational speed of the turntable is controlled to achieve the synchronization of the whole machine speed. The torsion spring is used to control the swing angle and adjust the torsion spring force according to the diameter of the pipe.
3. Horizontal pinch-to-roller: Two pairs of horizontal pinch rolls are used to feed the pipe into the cleaning device, and both pairs of pinch rolls are driven passively.
4. Cleaning device: mainly for cleaning the surface of the tube blank and dust, the cleaning medium is the surface cleaning agent of the copper tube , and is directly supplied by the cleaning pump station. The entire cleaning process is fully enclosed.
5. Straightening device: consists of a vertical straightener and a horizontal straightener, which work together to straighten the copper tube . The vertical and horizontal straightening machines are all nine-roller active straightening, four-roller stipulation, and the five-roller can be adjusted by hand wheel alone.
6. Traction mechanism: transmission through the crawler type.
7. Receiving device: consists of turning mechanism, beam, material frame and so on. After the tube blank is sawn off, the rear feed roller accelerates the tube blank to the turning mechanism, the length of the discharge roller path is greater than 4 m, and then the finished tube is turned into the adjacent material frame.
8. Electronic control system: It adopts PLC centralized control, adopts AC frequency conversion technology to control the start, stop, acceleration and deceleration of discharge and feeding motor, AC servo system and relay control system control. The electronic control system consists of an electric control cabinet, an operation console and an operation box.
9. Hydraulic system: Mainly used for lifting cylinders of the winding table.
10. The water cooling section: passing through the cooling spray cooling and immersion cooling section two brass is cooled to room temperature, the brass can be controlled by adjusting the temperature of the cooling tank into the water, the optimal temperature is 60 ~ 80 ℃ .
11. The direction of the pay-off reel is: clockwise to take the line, the take-up reel takes the line direction: counterclockwise to take the line.
Sixth, the introduction of the intermediate frequency heating furnace :
This heating device is designed by our company for on- line annealing of copper tubes . For the characteristics of continuous heating during heating and the workpiece being heated is copper , special design should be made for the parameters of power supply and inductor in system design. , the entire system usestwo sets of 400KW / 6KHZ heating power, an external inductor to copper mass produced closure housing, filled protective gas (nitrogen) to prevent oxidation of the brass heating, this system has the following characteristics:
1.1 The intermediate frequency power supply is 400KW / 6KHz. Due to the high power and high frequency, the power supply design has some special requirements. These will be detailed in the description of the power supply.
1.2 The intermediate frequency power supply and the sensor adopt the closed-loop cooling tower cooling mode , which makes the equipment small in size and easy to install.
1.3 Automatic continuous production, the production speed can be automatically adjusted according to different workpiece parameters.
1.4 The production line transmission raceway adopts frequency conversion speed regulation, and computer control can realize closed-loop control of temperature, speed and power.
2, the system equipment operation scheme:
2.1 System Power selection:
Heating power in accordance with your request selected 400m / min, the choice of 400KW.
The choice of 2. 2 program:
According to the heating condition, the characteristics of the equipment used for heating in the fast operation, because the heating speed of the induction heating is too fast, there is no heat preservation process, thus affecting the refinement process of the copper tube grain structure, so the system adopts pulse type segmentation continuous The heating method is suitable for continuous heating. It is the most advanced heating method in foreign countries. This heating method can make the copper pipe have a short-term heat preservation process in the non-furnace part. The annealing process of the copper tubeensures the refinement process of the grain structure, so that the internal crystal grains are fine and balanced, so that the copper tube can be annealed to meet the processing requirements of your company. At the same time, the heated copper tube in the heating furnace does not cause an excessive temperature difference in the axial direction, so that the micro crack caused by the thermal stress can be overcome in some procedures.
2.3 heating device configuration and process implementation:
The required power supply 400KW / 6KHZ is used to supply power to the two heating furnaces. The two heating furnaces heat the copper pipes . After each furnace body is heated rapidly by the copper pipe , after a short period of heat preservation process, the process is no heating process, to prevent the induction furnace into the next station down the copper tube can not be aligned, positioned intermediate a mechanical roller means; heating process to prevent oxidation of the copper tube, the two-bit portion of the furnace and charged with a guide In the sealed outer casing, inert gas is introduced into it; the length of each furnace body is 400MM, the distance between the mechanical roller device and the furnace body is 20mm on one side, and the total length of the furnace body is 800MM. Considering the space occupied by the outer casing The total length of the heating portion needs to be 1200 MM.
The two furnace bodies and a set of mechanical roller device bases are fixed on the same furnace body base. The outer shell of the furnace body is a hard copper alloy, which can simultaneously protect the gas sealing and magnetic shielding, so that the frame, the roller, etc. It is not heated by magnetic flux leakage; the shell of the furnace body is designed to be detachable, which provides convenience for the inspection of the furnace body and the replacement of the mechanical roller device.
Schematic diagram of part of the furnace body (Figure 1)
Copyright© 2007-2013 NO.6 Electric Mall All Rights Reserved