What is included in the adjustment of the heat treatment process of the induction heating furnace?
The adjustment of the heat treatment process of the induction heating furnace is carried out after the adjustment of the quenching process is completed. It includes:
(1) Electric specification adjustment: Adjust the power required for quenching, and make the high and intermediate frequency power equipment not overloaded and in good working condition.
(2) Adjustment of heat treatment specifications
1) Adjustment of heating speed or power density.
2) Adjustment of final heating temperature, quenching temperature or heating and pre-cooling time p
3) Adjustment of self-tempering temperature and time or induction tempering, tempering temperature and time in furnace.
4) Adjustment of quenching liquid concentration, temperature, flow or pressure.
5) Adjustment of the relative position of the parts and the sensor.
The above content is generally reflected by parameters in the heat treatment process card of induction heating furnace.
Copyright© 2007-2013 NO.6 Electric Mall All Rights Reserved