Aluminum melting furnace
The aluminum melting furnace is a new type of induction melting furnace developed based on the aluminum melting process . It can well meet the requirements of the aluminum melting process: strict alloy composition requirements, discontinuous production, large single furnace capacity, etc., which reduces consumption , Reduce burning loss, improve product quality, reduce labor intensity, improve working conditions and increase production efficiency . It is suitable for intermittent operation, and it is suitable for melting of gold and recycled materials .
Composition and selection of aluminum melting furnace :
The complete set of melting furnace equipment includes intermediate frequency power supply cabinet, compensation capacitor, furnace body and water-cooled cable, and reducer.
Common specification selection of aluminum melting furnace :
What are the uses of aluminum melting furnace ?
The intermediate frequency aluminum melting furnace is mainly used for the melting and temperature increase of aluminum and aluminum alloys , especially the melting places of aluminum profiles, aluminum products, etc. where there are many recycle materials and intermittent operation of a single furnace , such as aluminum profiles, aluminum products, alloy plates and scrap aluminum. Recycling etc.
What are the structural characteristics of the aluminum melting furnace ?
1. Small size, light weight, high efficiency and low power consumption;
2. Low ambient temperature, less smoke and dust, and good working environment;
3. The operation process is simple, and the melting operation is reliable;
4. The heating temperature is uniform, the burning loss is small, and the metal composition is uniform;
5. The casting quality is good, the melting temperature is fast, the furnace temperature is easy to control, and the production efficiency is high;
6. High availability and convenient variety replacement.
Selection of aluminum melting furnace structure
1. The complete set of aluminum melting furnace equipment includes intermediate frequency power supply cabinet, compensation capacitor, furnace body (two), water-cooled cable, and reducer.
2 The furnace body of the aluminum melting furnace is composed of four parts: the furnace shell, the induction coil, the furnace lining, and the tilting furnace reduction box.
3. The furnace shell is made of non-magnetic materials, and the induction coil is a spiral cylinder made of a rectangular hollow tube, and cooling water is passed through the tube when it is melted .
4. The copper bar from the coil is connected with the water-cooled cable. The furnace lining is close to the induction coil, which is made of quartz sand and sintered. The tilting of the furnace body is directly rotated by the tilting furnace reduction box. The furnace tilting gearbox is a two-stage turbine variable speed, which has good self-locking performance, stable and reliable rotation, and avoids danger in the event of an emergency power failure.
Common emergency treatment accidents in aluminum melting furnaces
Emergency treatment of excessive cooling water temperature
( 1 ) The sensor cooling water pipe is blocked by foreign matter, which causes the water flow to decrease and the cooling water temperature is too high. At this time, it is necessary to cut off the power first, and then use compressed air to purge the water pipe to remove foreign objects. It is best not to stop the pump for more than 8 minutes ;
( 2 ) The coil cooling water channel has scale, which causes the water flow to decrease and the cooling water temperature is too high. According to the water quality of the cooling water, the obvious scale on the coil waterway must be pickled in advance every one to two years;
( 3 ) The sensor water pipe suddenly leaks. This water leakage is mostly caused by the insulation breakdown between the inductor and the water-cooled yoke or the surrounding fixed support. When this accident is discovered, the power should be cut off immediately, the insulation treatment of the breakdown area should be strengthened, and the surface of the leakage area should be sealed with epoxy resin or other insulating glue to reduce the voltage for use. Hydrate the aluminum in this furnace and repair the furnace after pouring it. If the coil water channel is broken down in a large area, the gap cannot be temporarily sealed with epoxy resin, etc., so the furnace has to be shut down, the molten aluminum is poured, and repaired.
What kinds of aluminum melting furnaces are there ?
1. Oil furnace, aluminum melting furnace mainly consumes diesel and heavy oil. Compared with electric furnace, this aluminum melting furnace has better stability, but the energy consumption cost is the most expensive among the five aluminum melting furnaces, and the environment The pollution is greater.
2. Coal furnaces are aluminum melting furnaces that mainly consume coal. This aluminum melting furnace has a low energy consumption cost, but the environmental pollution is the largest, and the country is strictly suppressing it.
3 . Gas stove to consume natural gas consisting mainly of aluminum melting furnace, aluminum melting furnace this relatively environmentally friendly, but the high price of natural gas at the same price, and in some places tight supply of natural gas, the fuel supply is rich in resources is not enough.
4 . Induction melting furnace , to consume electrical mainly aluminum melting furnace, a resistance furnace melting aluminum , Electromagnetic Induction Aluminum Melting Furnace , medium frequency induction melting furnace , is now used more aluminum melting furnace is .
What are the possible problems when using the aluminum melting furnace ?
Power outage accident treatment-emergency treatment of molten aluminum in the furnace
( 1 ) A power outage occurs during the period when the cold charge starts to melt. The charge has not been completely melted and does not need to be dumped. Keep it as it is, just continue to pass water, and wait for the next time the power is turned on to restart;
( 2 ) The molten aluminum has melted, but the amount of molten aluminum is small and cannot be poured (the temperature is not reached, the composition is unqualified, etc.), you can consider turning the furnace to a certain angle and then solidify naturally. If the quantity is large, consider dumping the molten aluminum;
( 3 ) Due to the sudden power failure, the molten aluminum has melted. Try to insert a pipe into the molten aluminum before the molten aluminum solidifies to facilitate the removal of gas when it is remelted and prevent the gas from expanding and causing an explosion;
( 4 ) When the solidified charge is energized and melted for the second time, it is best to tilt the furnace forward at a certain angle, so that the molten aluminum underneath can flow out part of the inclined lower part to prevent explosion.
A good method for emergency treatment of aluminum leakage in aluminum melting furnace
( 1 ) Liquid aluminum leakage accidents are likely to cause equipment damage and even endanger people. Therefore, it is necessary to do the maintenance and maintenance of the furnace as much as possible to avoid liquid aluminum leakage accidents;
( 2 ) When the alarm bell of the furnace lining thickness measuring device rings, the power supply should be cut off immediately, and the surroundings of the furnace body should be inspected to check whether the aluminum liquid leaks. If there is any leakage, dump the furnace immediately and pour out the molten aluminum;
( 3 ) If aluminum leakage has been found, evacuate the personnel immediately and pour the aluminum liquid directly into the front pit of the furnace;
( 4 ) The leakage of molten aluminum is caused by the destruction of the furnace lining. The smaller the thickness of the furnace lining, the higher the electrical efficiency and the faster the melting speed. However, when the thickness of the furnace lining is less than 65mm after wear , the entire thickness of the furnace lining is almost always a hard sintered layer and a very thin transition layer. There is no loose layer, and small cracks will occur when the lining is slightly subjected to rapid cooling and heating. The crack can penetrate the entire interior of the furnace lining and easily cause the molten aluminum to leak out;
( 5 ) When furnace leakage occurs, personal safety should be ensured first. When considering equipment safety, the equipment mainly considers the protection of induction coils. Therefore, if furnace leakage occurs, the power supply should be turned off immediately and the cooling water should be kept unblocked.
Copyright© 2007-2013 NO.6 Electric Mall All Rights Reserved