The composition of 500kg induction melting furnace :
400kw intermediate frequency power supply - capacitor cabinet - aluminum shell or steel shell furnace - hydraulic tilting furnace system - remote control box ZXZ-40T closed loop cooling tower.
The price of 500 kg induction melting furnace
The price of the 500kg induction melting furnace is calculated according to the power of the intermediate frequency power supply and the volume of the furnace body. Different configuration prices vary. This price is for reference only. For specific prices, please contact: email@example.com
IF power cabinet
Filter compensation capacitor cabinet
0.75- 2 000-1S
0.5T steelfurnace shell
Water cooled cable
0.5T furnace dedicated
Total: ¥ 148800
The choice of 500kg induction melting furnace related configuration
Intermediate frequencypower supply
Working form: parallel inverter structure or inverter series structure ( one electric two furnace )
Rectified form: 3- phase 6- pulse
Output power: 400kw
Power efficiency ≥98%
Start mode: buffer frequency conversion start
Startup rate: 100% (including heavy load)
Rated frequency: 500HZ - 1000HZ
AC voltage: 380v-660v
DC voltage: 500v-1000
IF voltage: 750v-1500 V
DC current: 800 A
AC current: 650 A × 2
Input frequency: 50Hz
Dimensions: 1400 mm × 90 0mm × 20 00 mm ( length × width ×height )
Weight: 10 00 KG or so
Circulating water volume: ZXZ- 40 T
Rated capacity: 500 KG
Maximum capacity: 60 0 KG
Power factor: ≥0.9 8
Working mode: one electric two furnace
Melting time : about 45 minutes / furnace ( 1550 degrees cast iron)
Working temperature: 1550 °C
Maximum angle of the tilting furnace: 95°
Yoke: Oriented 0.23 water yoke
Outlet mode: side outlet
Circulating water volume: ZXZ- 40 T
Tilting method: hydraulic
Unit power consumption: ≤ 620 degrees / ton ± 5% 1550 ° C
Operating voltage: 1500 V
Dimensions: 1500 × 1600 × 100 0
Weight: about 35 00KG
Rated capacity: 400 KVA
Primary voltage: 10KV
Secondary voltage: 400 V / 6 phase rectification series
One phase: 3 phase
Secondary phase number: 3 phase 6 veins
Output form: three △ three Y
500kg induction melting furnace features :
1. Intelligent system, fast protection, durable thyristor, good starting performance, stable operation and convenient operation.
2 , the use of large copper discharge machine, increase the reactor power saving.
3 , induction melting furnace has over voltage, over current, water temperature, water pressure, short circuit, grounding and other protection systems, the operating panel has a working parameter display table , display various parameters of the working state, and there are faults, temperature and other indications.
500kg induction melting furnace appearance structure
What information does the customer need to provide to the supplier before purchasing the induction melting furnace?
1. Induction melting furnace should have space for layout, and it is necessary to provide the area and layout of the plant.
2. The customer needs to provide the capacity of the transformer, the magnitude of the incoming line voltage, and the frequency of the incoming line voltage.
3. The induction melting furnace requires water-cooling equipment, and the induction melting furnace configuration contains water-cooling equipment.
4. The furnace structure of the induction melting furnace has a steel shell furnace body and an aluminum shell furnace body, and the customer needs to specify the furnace body structure.
5. The power supply of the induction melting furnace is an intermediate frequency power supply. The circuit structure of the intermediate frequency power supply is divided into an inverter parallel connection and an inverter series structure. The inverter series structure is energy-saving, the power factor is 0.98, and the line is stable. The inverter parallel structure is of the common type with a power factor of 0.92, which requires the customer to specify the line structure.
A good way to correctly and quickly select " 500kg induction melting furnace "
1. Induction melting furnace transformer capacity selection
500kg induction melting furnace should choose 500KVA transformer. Secondary output voltage is 380v
Selection basis: value of transformer capacity = value of induction melting furnace power supply x 1.2
The transformer is a rectifier transformer. In order to reduce the interference of harmonics, it is used as far as possible for the special plane, that is, one induction melting furnace is equipped with a rectifier transformer.
1. Selection of 500kg induction melting furnace inlet voltage
500kg induction melting furnace power is 400kw, three-phase five-wire system 380V , 50HZ industrial power
Selection basis: For medium frequency power supply for induction melting furnace below 1000KW , three-phase five-wire 380V , 50HZ industrial power is generally used , and for induction melting furnace above 1000KW , the focus is on using 660V incoming voltage .
1. According to the capacity requirements, determine the induction melting furnace with large tonnage.
The capacity of the induction melting furnace can be determined by the weight of the individual pieces and the weight of the molten iron required for each working day .
The standard tonnage is as follows:
250kg medium frequency induction melting furnace
500kg induction melting furnace
1T medium frequency induction melting furnace
2T medium frequency induction melting furnace
3T medium frequency induction melting furnace
5T medium frequency induction melting furnace
4. Selection of 500kg induction melting furnace body structure
The capacity of the 500kg induction melting furnace is small. The recommended choice is: the furnace body of the hydraulic steel shell .
The aluminum alloy structure commonly known as the aluminum alloy structure with the reducer as the tilting furnace method. The induction melting furnace of the steel structure with the hydraulic cylinder as the tilting furnace is commonly called the steel shell furnace. The steel shell furnace is a steel structure, and the aluminum shell furnace shell material is an aluminum alloy .
7. Determination of energy consumption of 500kg induction melting furnace
The electric power of the induction melting furnace is more power-saving, the energy consumption of 500kg induction melting furnace and molten iron: 580KW.h/t , energy consumption of molten steel 6 5 0 KW.h/t .
How to choose the induction melting furnace lining material?
1. Induction melting furnace lining material is divided into acid lining material, alkaline lining material, neutral lining material, coil cement, root melting material, medium frequency electric furnace tonnage, product molding temperature is different, it is very important to choose the appropriate lining material. jobs.
2. Induction melting furnace is a molten steel furnace using alkaline lining material mainly for fused magnesia. The induction melting furnace is a molten iron furnace. The acid lining material is a refractory material for quartz coreless induction furnace, and the material is acidic.
How to increase the melting speed of the induction melting furnace?
1. Increase the power of the induction frequency melting furnace intermediate frequency power supply.
2. Choose a reasonable charge size and the correct feeding method.
3. Appropriate molten iron outlet temperature.
Copyright© 2007-2013 NO.6 Electric Mall All Rights Reserved