1, the composition of 500kg medium frequency induction furnace :
400kw intermediate frequency power supply - capacitor cabinet - aluminum shell furnace body - 431 reducer tilting system - remote control box ZXZ-40T closed loop cooling tower.
The price of the 500kg medium frequency induction furnace is calculated according to the power of the intermediate frequency power supply and the volume of the furnace body. Different configuration prices vary. This price is for reference only. For specific prices, please contact: email@example.com
400kw medium frequency power supply cabinet
Filter compensation capacitor cabinet
0.75- 2 000-1S
0.5T steel furnace shell
Water cooled cable
0.5T furnace dedicated
Total: ¥ 148800
3, 500kg medium frequency induction furnace furnace structure selection summary table Composition of medium frequency induction furnace furnace: 500kg frequency induction furnace furnace furnace shell consists of four parts, an induction coil, lining,etc.gearbox tilting furnace furnace structure wherein selecting two ways: as a reducer in a manner tilting furnace The supply of aluminum alloy structure melting furnace is commonly known as aluminum shell furnace. The induction melting furnace of the steel structure with the hydraulic cylinder as the tilting furnace is commonly called the steel shell furnace. The steel shell furnace is a steel structure , and the aluminum shell furnace shell material is an aluminum alloy . 500kg medium frequency induction furnace because of its small size , generally choose aluminum shell reducer structure .
500kg medium frequency induction furnace
Steel shell furnace
Aluminum shell furnace
Furnace shell material
Furnace tilting mechanism
Furnace hydraulic pumping station
Furnace price of 500kg medium frequency induction furnace
Fourth, 0.5 tons of intermediate frequency furnace configuration:
Equipment model GWT-0.5/400
Equipment rated power
Electric furnace rated voltage
1800 ° C
1800 ° C
With power supply specifications
Single set price
(aluminum shell structure)
(steel shell structure)
Complete configuration list:
Fast intermediate frequency power supply
Compensation capacitor cabinet
Two sets Steel shell structure is hydraulic
Water cooled cable
5. How large is the closed cooling tower calculation method for the medium frequency induction furnace of 500kg medium frequency induction furnace ?
Choice: integrated layered tower closed - loop water cooling tower ZXZ-N 20 T
Select a mixed water tower to calculate a closed loop cooling tower with a formula of 400kw × 0.5 × 860 ÷ 5000 = 40T .
6. What are the technical requirements for cooling water in the cooling parts of 500kg medium frequency induction furnace ?
Different frequency induction furnace cooling portion cooling requirements different from water, an induction coil, a capacitor of the cooling water system using industrial cooling water pressure, the pressure is maintained at 0.15-0.2mpa, water temperature maintained at 20-35 ° C inlet water temperature temperature below 55 ° C.
7. How large is the reservoir for the 500kg medium frequency induction furnace ?
The 500kg medium frequency induction furnace consists of two parts, which are divided into intermediate frequency power supply and furnace body. The same reservoir can be used to cool the outlet water temperature to be controlled within 55 ° C. The reservoir is 30 cubic meters : the cooling effect is poor, and it is easy to block. The investment is minimal and the cooling effect is average.
8, how many transformers does the 500kg medium frequency induction furnace need ?
The power of the intermediate frequency power supply used in the 500kg medium frequency induction furnace determines the power. The ordinary melting power is 350 kW and the rapid melting is 400 kW . Fast smelting is 400 kW ( 1 kW per kg of molten iron ) so you can consider a 500KVA transformer.
9, how to calculate the cable of 500kg medium frequency induction furnace ?
For example: The maximum power of the medium frequency power supply of 500kg medium frequency induction furnace is 400kw , the intermediate frequency power supply cable of 400KW = 40000/380/1.732/2=151mm2, 300mm2 cable should be selected .
10, the determination of energy consumption of 500kg medium frequency induction furnace
The higher the power of the medium frequency induction furnace, the more power is saved, the energy consumption of the molten iron furnace: 650 KW.h/t temperature 1550 ° C , melting furnace energy consumption 750 KW.h / t temperature 1550 ° C.
11. What information does the customer need to provide to the supplier before purchasing the 500kg medium frequency induction furnace ?
1. The 500kg medium frequency induction furnace must have room for layout, and the area and layout of the plant need to be provided.
2. The customer needs to provide the capacity of the transformer, the magnitude of the incoming line voltage, and the frequency of the incoming line voltage.
3. The medium frequency induction furnace needs water cooling equipment, and the configuration of the 500kg medium frequency induction furnace contains water cooling equipment.
4. The structure of the medium frequency induction melting furnace has a steel shell body and an aluminum shell body, which requires the customer to specify the furnace structure.
5. The power supply of the intermediate frequency induction melting furnace is the intermediate frequency power supply. The line structure of the intermediate frequency power supply is divided into the inverter parallel and the inverter series structure. The inverter series structure is energy-saving, the power factor is 0.98, and the line is stable. The inverter parallel structure is of the common type with a power factor of 0.92, which requires the customer to specify the line structure.
12, the advantages of using induction furnace molten iron are those?
1. The electricity consumption of iron smelting tons under normal working conditions is 550-600KW.h ;
2 , the power factor is maintained above 0.96 , no additional compensation device is required;
3. Effectively control high harmonics, do not interfere with surrounding electrical equipment, and do not pollute the power grid;
4 , the frequency adapts to a wide range, and always maintains the best resonance state during the melting process;
5 , zero voltage scanning soft start mode, can be started or stopped at any time in any state, no impact on the power supply;
6 , rapid smelting, low production costs; low pollution, in line with national environmental requirements;
7. It can be directly melted from the cold furnace, and the solution can be completely emptied. It is convenient to replace the melt material;
8. Power adjustment is flexible and convenient, and can be continuously and smoothly adjusted; temperature is uniform and easy to control, oxidation loss is small, and metal composition is uniform;
9. The furnace shell adopts steel structure or cast aluminum alloy, and the floor space is small; the furnace body is easy to turn over and tilt, and manual, electric and hydraulic tilting furnace modes are available;
10 , leaking furnace alarm device, timely and effective protection of personal and equipment safety;
11. The furnace lining and ejection mechanism makes it quick and efficient to replace the furnace lining and improve production efficiency;
12 , wide frequency adaptation range, rapid melting, low production cost, uniform temperature and easy to control;
13 、The furnace body is easy to turn over and the metal composition is even;
14 , small footprint, effective management of higher harmonics.
13, how to reduce the power consumption of the medium frequency induction furnace ?
Properly increase the power supply. Speed up the melting process. Do not use hot metal in each furnace, as long as it is a little bit beneficial to the melting of the charge. Drain the metal material, try not to let it get stuck, can melt down smoothly, pay special attention to the low melting point specification of pig iron, etc. It should be arranged in the vicinity of the induction coil. The induced current is larger and melts faster, and the drop is fast, which is conducive to the formation of the molten pool. Further melting the entire charge. The bobbin-type charge should not be cut because its induced current is continuous, which is conducive to power improvement.
Copyright© 2007-2013 NO.6 Electric Mall All Rights Reserved