60kw high frequency induction heating equipment works:
The 60kw high-frequency induction heating device adopts the principle of electromagnetic induction heating. The alternating magnetic field is generated by the inductor to generate the induced current of the same frequency. The distribution of the induced current in the workpiece is uneven, so that the surface of the workpiece is weak inside, and the core is close to 0 , thus achieving the purpose of quenching.
Technical parameters of 60kw high frequency induction heating equipment:
Maximum input current
Cooling water flow (host)
25L/min ( 0.1mpa )
Cooling water flow (transformer)
18L/min ( 0.1mpa )
Cooling water pressure
Performance characteristics of 60kw high frequency induction heating equipment:
1. No external heating is required for the workpiece, and local heating can be selectively performed, so that the electric energy consumption is small and the workpiece deformation is small.
2. The surface hardened layer can be adjusted by adjusting the working frequency and power of the 60kw high-frequency induction heating equipment as needed, so that the martensite structure of the hardened layer is finer, and the hardness, strength and toughness are relatively high.
3. The workpiece after heat treatment by induction heating has a thick tough region under the hard layer of the surface, and has good compressive internal stress, so that the workpiece has higher fatigue resistance and breaking ability.
4 , the heating speed is fast, the workpiece can reach the required temperature in a very short time, even within 1 second. As a result, the surface of the workpiece is oxidized and decarburized, and most workpieces do not require gas protection.
5 , easy to install on the production line, easy to achieve mechanization and automation, easy to manage, can effectively reduce transportation, save manpower and improve production efficiency.
6 , easy to use, easy to operate, can be turned on or off at any time. There is no need to warm up.
7. High power utilization rate, environmental protection and energy saving, safe and reliable, workers' working conditions are good, and the state advocates.
8 , can be operated manually, or semi-automatic and fully automatic operation; can be used for a long time, or can be used immediately. It is conducive to the use of equipment in the preferential period of power supply low price.
9 , a multi-purpose machine, 60kw high-frequency induction heating equipment can complete quenching, annealing, tempering, normalizing, quenching and other heat treatment processes, but also can complete welding, smelting, thermal assembly, thermal disassembly and thermal forming.
60kw high frequency induction heating equipment application:
1. The enthusiasm of standard parts and fasteners, such as high-strength bolts and nuts.
2 , the welding of diamond heads, the welding of carbide saw blades and the welding of diamond tools, grinding tools and drilling tools.
3. Quenching treatment of machine tool bed rails in the machine tool industry.
4 , through-heat forging of all parts within 50 cm ;
5 , hot rolling of various twist drills.
6 , powder metallurgy sintering and metal melting;
7. Quenching of various gears, sprockets and shafts;
What is the difference between high frequency induction heating equipment and medium frequency induction heating equipment?
High-frequency induction heating: It has a hardened depth of 0.5 to 2 mm (mm). It is mainly used for small and medium-sized parts that require thin hardened layers, such as small modulus gears and small and medium-sized shafts.
Medium frequency induction heating:
The effective hardening depth is 2 to 10 mm (mm), which is mainly used for parts requiring deep hardened layers, such as medium-modulus gears, large-modulus gears, and larger-diameter shafts , but with different thicknesses .
Six problems in the use of induction heating equipment
After years of research and development of induction heating equipment, our company has summarized several major problems that often occur during the use of induction heating equipment for users' reference.
Induction heating equipment in use problems:
1. When the overheat protection alarm occurs, the possible causes are: too little cooling water, insufficient water flow, poor water quality, and blockage of the waterway;
Second, the work is easy to jump and suddenly stop working, the possible reason is: the workpiece enters and exits the induction coil speed is too fast, there is a short-circuit sparking phenomenon between the workpiece and the induction coil or the induction coil itself, the gap between the workpiece and the induction coil is too small, homemade The shape of the induction coil is not correct;
3. When the water shortage protection alarm occurs, the reason may be: the water pipe is reversed, the pump power or pressure flow is insufficient (the machine cooling pump cannot be used), the water quality is poor, and the waterway is blocked;
4. When an overvoltage protection alarm occurs, the cause may be: the grid voltage is too high, more than 10% of the rated voltage, and used when the power consumption is low;
5. When an overcurrent protection alarm occurs, the cause may be: the shape of the self-made induction coil is incorrect, the distance between the workpiece and the induction coil is too small, the short circuit between the workpiece and the induction coil or the induction coil itself, and the prepared induction coil In use, affected by the customer's metal fixture or adjacent metal objects;
Sixth, when the phase loss protection alarm occurs, the reason may be: three-phase power is seriously unbalanced, three-phase power is missing one phase, air switch or power supply line has one way open circuit.
Is the radiation from the high frequency induction heater harmful?
According to the scope set by the IEEE (International Electro-Electrical Engineering Association):
1. When the magnetic field is in the frequency range from about 0.1MHz to about 300MHz , the magnetic field generated by the magnetic field exceeds 3 milligauss, which is harmful to the human body. The magnetic field damage of 90MHz to 300MHz , and the downward, the closer to 0.1MHz . The magnetic field, the smaller the damage, the damage to the magnetic field below 0.1MHz , it is even more insignificant. Of course, in the harmful range, its intensity is below 3 milligauss, which is generally regarded as a range.
2, the electromagnetic wave harm to the 90MHz to 300MHz, 300MHz or more the closer 12000MHz, the smaller the degree of injury, it is thus that, before the "Big Brother" in our use of the frequency 900MHz and 1800MHz, it belongs in the hazardous range. As for the industrial heating electromagnetic movement, the frequency is 17~24KHz , which belongs to the super-audio signal ( 20~25kHz range). Except for some slight noise, other damage to the human body.
3 , the frequency and principle of industrialized electromagnetic heating is basically the same as that of household induction cookers. Now, household induction cookers have entered thousands of households, but it is undoubtedly doubtful. In fact, the distance between the magnetic lines of the induction cooker is very short, and only 3cm or less has effect on iron. You may wish to do a simple test to increase the bottom of your induction cooker slightly by 1cm . The electromagnetic induction at the bottom of the pot is rapidly attenuated, and our industrial electromagnetic heating, the coil is more than 1500mmaway from the operator , the danger is completely negligible. Excluding.
4 , modern life is inseparable from electromagnetic waves, and the space we live in is also filled with electromagnetic waves of various wavelengths like sunlight. If there is no sunlight in the earth, everything will lose its life, so the sun is a beneficial electromagnetic wave for people. In addition, there are many infrared devices, which are also beneficial to the human body. Electromagnetically heated electromagnetic radiation is not beneficial, but it does not pose a hazard to the human body. It is tested to be about one-sixtieth of the time when the mobile phone is connected. Can be used with confidence.
Frequency unit conversion: 1MHz=1000KHZ=1000,000Hz
How to choose high frequency induction heating equipment?
Drills, turning tools, reamers, milling cutters, drill bits, etc. and composite welding of different materials on stainless steel pot bottom .
Principle: The larger the welding volume, the lower the frequency should be. Tools with a volume less than30*30*30 can be used at heights; greater than30*30*30 , medium frequency can be used. Principle: The larger the diameter of the workpiece, the lower the frequency should be.
It depends on the specific workpiece shape, material, solder, etc.
Fasteners, standard parts, auto parts, hardware tools, copper, twist hot upsetting hot rolling.
Φ 20 or more ,medium frequency (1-20KHZ)
Φ 5-20, high frequency (20-100KHZ)
Φ 5 or less ,UHF (100-500KHZ)
According to the production efficiency, choose the right power , the higher thepower, the faster the speed.Specific can consult the company's technical staff .
Shafts, gears, sprockets, machine tool rail accessories, quenching, etc.
Principle: The shallower the hardened layer is required for the workpiece, the higher the frequency should be.
1-2.5mm super audio 20-100KHZ
Medium frequency 1-20KHZ above2.5mm ;
Combined with the shape of the workpiece, quenching method, quenching hardness, hardened layer requirements and materials, etc., you can consult the company's technical staff.
Metal wire pipe annealing, hydraulic fittings, auto parts, knife and pliers, stainless steel pot annealing, etc.
Combined with the requirements of workpiece annealing, annealing speed and materials, you can consult the company's technical staff.
Copyright© 2007-2013 NO.6 Electric Mall All Rights Reserved